Hi there, thank you for stopping by!
My name is Ksenia Mist. My passion is taking photos — of people, moments, emotions. I am most interested in family/children photography, but also love abstract photography and capturing moments and places around the world, including my many home countries: Belarus, Russia, Iceland, England.
- I’m a young inspired photographer with a passion for beautiful shots.
- Right now, I live in London with my lovely hubby and our wonderful toddler.
- I am studying at KCC – Kensington and Chelsea College for BTEC National Diploma in Photography course.
- In the past, I have completed Photography courses at Moscow Academy of Photography.
- Graduated from “Art & Crafts” faculty at Institute of Technology in Reykjavik.
Some interesting points about me:
- I was born in Germany and lived there until I was 2
- I grew up in small town in Belarus
- When I was 12 years old we moved to Iceland with my mum & sister
- When I was 16 I met my husband in Boston (US)
- When I was 20 my beautiful baby was born in Iceland
- When 22 our small family moved to beautiful city of London
- We regularly visit Iceland, Moscow and Belarus where our relatives live
AND FINALLY…. Today I’m 23. Active, loving mom, wife and photographer. My future goal is to become a successful photographer, because photography is what I dream and think about all the time. I have very deep photographic memory, it helps me a lot in everyday life… if I´m at new place I will always remember the way back, or I can easily find stuff lost at home if I have seen it somewhere once. Very handy! I buzz with ideas, arty and special… I believe so.
I will not take more of your time!
Please take a look around, hopefully you’ll find something you like to look at.
Follow, Share and Leave a comment as much as you like!!
I’d love to hear from you! Ping me an email if you have any questions or requests: ksenia.mist (at) gmail.com
P.S: I’m a bit addicted to Facebook so you can always find me on http://www.facebook.com/ksenia.photo, I will start to update that page often very soon… promise!!
Copyright Information © Ksenia Mist. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of material contained in this blog without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to this blog, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Feel free to link to site content via Shortlink, URL or Share buttons. Thank you.
Best Regards, Ksenia Mist